OUR RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Last updated on 3/31/2020
As an integrative compounding pharmacy, we believe in prevention as much as offering personalized medication solutions. In response to recent developments with the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following procedures/changes with our patients’ and staff members’ safety in mind. We may add more to this list as we get more information from the authorities.
- We have increased paid sick time to all employees.
- All client-facing employees are now also required to wear gloves.
- We have ramped up our already strict cleaning/disinfecting protocols to include every surface in our store and lab area, paying special attention to door handles, front counter/register area and bathrooms.
- Starting 4/1/20 through 4/30/20, we will be closing our lobby to walk-in traffic, to further support social distancing. We will continue to offer shipping and curbside service.
As always, we offer phone and online refills with shipping options available at cost. You can also give us a call at (734) 369-8782 to place your orders for curbside service.
Some things you can do to help prevent infection and “flatten the curve”:
- Stay home whenever possible and practice “social distancing”
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds, and avoid touching your face
- Avoid people who are sick or have symptoms
- Avoid in-person visits to the elderly, but of course, check on them often
- Eat healthy, stay hydrated, and stay as calm as possible
- Avoid processed foods, if possible, and inflammatory foods like processed sugar and alcohol
Contact us with any question you may have!