The Ticker is a device used to apply creams and ointments to the skin. Benefits include:
- Accurate and precise dosing. One click provides 0.05 ml of medication.
- It allows for accurate and precise dosing, with one click providing 0.05 ml of medication.
- It can be used to apply medication directly to the skin.
- The clicking mechanism lets you hear, see and feel a click with each turn. This mechanism lets you know that the correct dose has been dispensed every time.
- You can see when it’s time to refill, as the medication reaches the refill line labeled on the device.
Before using this medication be sure to carefully review the instructions listed on your medication bottle. If you have any questions about the instructions, or if they look different from last month and you did not discuss a change with your provider, please contact us.
A note on priming the device:
Occasionally the medication can shift during shipping, requiring you to re-prime the device. If medication doesn’t come out of the Ticker on the first click, prime the device by slowly rotating the dial clockwise until a small amount comes out. Wipe it off with a tissue and throw it away. You are now ready to use your Ticker!